- Early Intervention: Services related to the development of children from birth to three years of age. Children in this program either have delays in their development or have been diagnosed with a high probability for developing delays. Learn more about our Early Intervention Program.
- Residential Services: Residential homes are located in Lawrence, Limestone, Morgan, and Madison County. Participants in this program are able to enjoy a normal lifestyle in a community-setting, with the assistance of staff members in each home that can provide support and training, as needed. Learn more about our Residential Services.
- Day Habilitation: Through the participation of area businesses, this program enables individuals to earn wages in a controlled work environment. Learn more about our Day Habilitation Programs.
- Supported Employment: This program provides personal and career development for individuals to assist them in finding and maintaining employment within the community. Learn more about our Supported Employment Services.
Intensive habilitation training is available for adults who are mentally or physically challenged based on interdisciplinary evaluations. Training is provided to enable individuals to develop skills in areas of need such as:
- Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Receptive/Expressive Language
- Capacity for Independent Living
Adult training services are intended to be transitional in nature, leading to movements toward more independent settings.
All programs are certified and monitored by the Alabama Department of Mental Health (ADMH). There is typically no charge to program participants or their families for the services provided. Referral for services can be made by calling our Central Office at 256.350.1458.
It is the official policy of CDD, NCA, Inc. that no otherwise qualified person, on the grounds of race, handicap, sex, religion, creed, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment.